I’ll be moderating a panel discussion on sustainable transportation as part of the Columbia Business School’s New York Alumni Club’s “Making Green from Green” series. It will take place on April 12 and the public is welcome. So, please, come on by.
- Who will fund the new infrastructure?
- Are government and industry poised to work together?
- Where do hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles fit in the road ahead?
- Will U.S. manufacturers compete globally with low cost providers in China, India and elsewhere?
- Chuck Feinberg, Chairman, New Jersey Clean Cities Coalition; Executive Vice President, Greener by Design
- Trent Lethco, Associate Principal, Arup’s Transportation Planning Group
- B. Eric Graham, Director, TechBridge, Fraunhofer Center for Sustainable Energy Systems
- Brent Dewar, Senior Advisor, GreenOrder